PDA

View Full Version : Now that's nice!

The_Laird
17th April 2013, 09:19 AM
IMHO, that looks brilliant. +++ Pass the 'special sock', Mike, please.

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/car-care-blog/detailing/supercharged-ak-427-ac-cobra-replica-exo-part-1/?utm_source=GraphicMail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=NewsletterLink&utm_campaign=April+One+2013+%28Car+Covers%29&utm_content=

IT
17th April 2013, 09:32 AM
I'm not a huge fan of anything non-quattro but happy to make an exception in this case.

Next for the sock please.... :D

Dezzy
17th April 2013, 09:38 AM
Great minds think alike Jim +++ In an attempt to encourage some more posting i have been playing in the Cool Wall section AC Cobra is about to go in.

HPsauce
17th April 2013, 09:39 AM
Always had a "soft spot" for genuine AC Cobras, then I randomly ended up for several years with my office located exactly on the old factory site (in Thames Ditton).

The_Laird
17th April 2013, 09:43 AM
In an attempt to encourage some more posting i have been playing in the Cool Wall section .

Yes, it has gone a bit quiet, hasn't it? I'm similarly posting to encourage response (even though it's often abuse from parties that shall remain nameless!). :D

Dezzy
17th April 2013, 09:50 AM
Yes, it has gone a bit quiet, hasn't it? I'm similarly posting to encourage response (even though it's often abuse from parties that shall remain nameless!). :D

:o You know i don't mean it really.

I still love you Jim.