PDA

View Full Version : Crash!

Singh
8th April 2009, 01:19 AM
Just had some old women crash into my 335 :mad:

I was parked up at a set of lights and she was parked behind me, the lights went green and before I'd even set off she had smashed into the back of me. I got out expecting the worst, no damage to be seen. You won't guess what she was driving, a facelft jasper green D2 A8 non sport. Don't know the engine, I only saw the front of the car, didn't think it to good a time to mention the meet so as there was no damage to either cars I told her not to worry about it!

Anyway, off to bed, just thought I would share that. Night chaps.

Conan_the_Librarian
8th April 2009, 05:47 AM
It was your own fault for driving a Beemer! :p How could you? :eek2: It's almost like adultery!!! :ROFL:

A8_Tony
8th April 2009, 06:16 AM
I can't believe it!!!

How could you not mention the meet :tuttut:

Glad all's ok though fella +++

Architex_mA8tey
8th April 2009, 08:09 AM
It was your own fault for driving a Beemer! :p How could you? :eek2: It's almost like adultery!!! :ROFL:

I can't believe it!!!
How could you not mention the meet :tuttut:
Glad all's ok though fella +++

arf arf you boys are soooo mercenary!
Glad to have u on our side :p :D

Singh
8th April 2009, 09:51 AM

Almost as much fun too! Traction control off, stupid amounts of torque from the twin turbo diesel, haha its so much fun the way the back end just flys out, had traction light coming on at 60, yes 60 MPH yesterday, it was wet! The real reason was the S8 had been washed,clayed,polished,waxed and was safley tucked up in the garage. +++

Conan_the_Librarian
8th April 2009, 09:55 AM
You sound like a closet beemer hugger to me!
Get the S8 out and drive it like you stole it! +++

Singh
8th April 2009, 10:15 AM
The last thing I would have ever imagined myself doing was buying a *shudder* BMW, Never used to like them, but its hard to ignore the twin turbo 335 engine. You really have to experience it to appreciate it. It pulled away hard from my S8 and I had my foot pressed hard against the floor in the S8! With a remap they are even more lethal (350BHP)! Anyway it was Audis sh*t customer service that made me do it! And yes, driving the S8 up to London soon. A two hour drive, should give it a good run, can' wait :D

gninnam
8th April 2009, 03:06 PM
Glad the 'bump' was nothing to worry about - but they are right - no mention of the meet and driving a B M ................. can't type the last character:p

So, when are you getting the WRX then:D

Singh
8th April 2009, 03:24 PM
How abouts I bring the BM.. to the meet to make it up to all of you then :ROFL:

Whats a WRX? A Scooby?