PDA

View Full Version : Close and open windows with remont

3.7 slp
15th September 2014, 12:01 PM
Hi all

just getting to grips with the new D3 . I have found with mine that once i have set the total close and open for the windows with the door switch and also checked that it is on in the MMI. Once the car has been locked and gone to sleep. it does not remember the settings and i cannot use the remount to open and close the windows. Would anyone have any tips. Have set it up just as in the book and works fine until the car is lock and gone to sleep.

Any tips would be a great help
Thanks very much

Steve+++

snapdragon
15th September 2014, 04:38 PM
. I have found with mine that once i have set the total close and open for the windows with the door switch and also checked that it is on in the MMI.

Do you mean the one-touch closing and opening where you open all the way and then press the button again and then do the same with closing?

3.7 slp
15th September 2014, 05:48 PM
Sorry was thinking about the opening and closing with the use
of the remont key fob.

tonupkid
15th September 2014, 08:30 PM
I just press and hold the unlock or lock on the fob and it does it. Same as most Audis I've driven

3.7 slp
15th September 2014, 08:50 PM
Yep mine seems to forget the setting once the car is locked.
I remember my D2 would work fine as you
Said it was just a case of holding down the buttons on
the remont

snapdragon
20th September 2014, 07:13 PM
Does you one-touch work?
ie if you press the electric window button on the door to open the window, does it open-close all the way with just a quick press? This needs to be working as a prerequisite for total closure / comfork opening to work.