A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th September 2014, 02:31 PM

Default Scottish Independence

With tomorrow being the big day for Scottland with their independence vote. I thought it might be nice to try and get a fair view of could happen and peoples thoughts about the whole thing.

I try and stay away from the media in general as they tend to put their own spin on everything and now with each party giving out information to favour the votes in their direction.

What is the main reason for them to break away?

Is it that bad being part of the UK?
Will it be ran like a separate country, france and spain for example?
Are they really wanting to break away from the UK and join the EU?
Main export is oil, what happens when that dries up?
If they do break away will there be enough money for the country sustain itself?

I really have very little idea or understanding of why they are doing this.

My own views with the little information I have, it seems a bit daft and possible fatal for the country if they can't generate enough funds to keep the country going.
Not enough funds, rise taxes, people get poorer, turn to crime, no funds to maintain order and it all just turns to poo.

Which is a shame and I really like Scottland, it helps that most of the people seem really nice.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.