View Single Post
Old 7th May 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattylondon View Post
A missing TV tuner shouldn't affect it. The TV connects to the back-up cam module and it's this module that controls the switching between TV and parking signal. It's located in boot left side towards the back if you need to find it.

Feel free to post a full VCDS scan so we can take a look and give you any pointers to issues, there's a wealth of knowledge on this forum.
Thanks Matt, I’ll get a scan done next time I’ve got the cable connected.
Today I locked my exhaust flaps open and it sounds so much better! I also managed to get my Bluetooth working but it seems to disconnect after around 10 mins, is that a know issues and how can I fix it?
With Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System, Advanced Parking System, TV Analog/ Digital, Rear/Back Window blinds, Front and rear heated seats, Alcantara Roof, Extended leather Pack 2, Extended Aluminium pack, Carbon and Aluminium trim packs, RSE, PS2.

Jobs done so far;

Fitted an RS Steering Wheel, Fitted 15mm wheel spacers, Lowered 10mm with VCDS, Reinstalled factory DVB, Unlocked VIM, Updated MMI to 5570, Fixed Factory Bluetooth Phone, Fitted heated fan-spray washers, Installed Bluetooth DAC For Audio, Added projection Puddle lights, Wind Deflectors, Fitted Apple TV to all 3 Screens, installed car WiFi, Fitted Custom vortex Exhaust