A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 24th February 2013, 04:29 PM

isp just issued a warning that they are having problems, should be back up shortly
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom
Old 24th February 2013, 04:30 PM
Banned

ahh ok then im just trying to email people links to it and it would not load
Old 24th February 2013, 04:33 PM

did you manage to see the new faq section before it went down
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom
Old 3rd April 2013, 10:50 AM

You are building a lot of items into 'Audi-Resource' now - excellent stuff

I still can't find a Security Code that lets me do the Headlamp Washer timing as yet, anyone managed that?
Old 3rd April 2013, 07:10 PM

I have added some new stuff, but not as much as i wanted to , specilly around the faq section, much work to do there. the ISP im hosted on had some issues from time to time recently, also i would be running in to issues with space if i start hosting all the files i want to, so ive decided to move it to a new host with better availability and unlimited space, so this has taken some time away from adding more good data.

im just about ready to make the switch, so more good stuff should be going up soon. remember to check the "members Page" every now and again for some good stuff that cant be seen by anyone but forum friends.

did you try 20113 or 12151

Old 3rd April 2013, 07:27 PM

This is brilliant
Thank you. Now to brick my car.....
Old 4th April 2013, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limoncello View Post

did you try 20113 or 12151
Yes, both of them and a few more I found elsewhere but nothing lets me past the Security Screen.

Keep up the good work.....
Old 5th April 2013, 02:34 PM

great job , and although mary poppins said that well begun is nearly done I am afraid it isn't true !

couldn't find anything in technical about maintenance ; have a look and you will see what I mean !
Old 5th April 2013, 03:27 PM

not sure about what you mean about maintenance

have upgraded you , check the members page

Old 5th April 2013, 04:10 PM

I have a suggestion, you could copy the exact maintenance/repair procedures (with torque settings, etc) from ElsaWin and put them on your website in PDF format.
I was going to do this for myself anyway just to store/copy the instructions locally in case my ElsaWin copy crashes again. Also its a pain to install, and I still havent got round to installing a backup copy on my laptop. It would be really good to have the original Audi instructions on the web, hopefully its not a breach of copyright?