A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 17th May 2015, 09:29 AM

Default 1996 A8 D2 4.2 Quattro

Selling my car cheap cheap . 125000 miles mot 8/7/15 needs exhaust welding or cat/down pipe flanges replacing ( quoted 300 for sport cats) gearbox needs a service .

Car is aluminium silver with platinum grey leather in Se trim .

Selling as spares / repairs or running project as I just don't have the time to put into the car anymore .

Car owes me £900 and I have sunk close to that into her with 2x new front tyres , new discs and pads all round and a New battery .

I know it's not worth what it's cost me but would like as close to it as possible

Pics here ,
http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9175
cream recaros are out and std platinum is back in and sport alloys are not included , there will be a set of alloys on it but don't have pics just yet
Parrot is also out as it broke
Offers as close to £900 as possible , don't be afraid to offer as I can only say no . This car is too good to scrap and site sponsors offered £200 just to do that .

Car is located in Livingston , West Lothian , Scotland and will be available from 24th may when replacement car arrives

Last edited by Lloyd; 17th May 2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Add link to pictures
Old 17th May 2015, 10:02 AM

Our new boy in Norfolk might be interested in buying/swapping some of the interior bits:
http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10010
http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10009
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!
Old 17th May 2015, 10:40 AM

Open to all offers. Lol buy the car drive it home take out what you want scrap sell the rest
Old 21st May 2015, 04:24 PM

Sold sold sold