View Single Post
Old 8th April 2024, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlynH View Post
Media version: HN+R_EU_AU_K0942_4
Nav database version: 8R0060884GS ECE 6.30.1
According to the official parts catalogue 8R0060884GS doesn't shown a revised version, but a manual search shows that version 8R0060884KL is available for 2023.

If you search Google for that number, you'll get several sites advertising for between £50-£60. There are three in the first six results, all with a shopping trolley as their icon. There are also a ton on eBay, from Lithuania. Rather than provide links for you, I'd suggest you try contacting them directly to confirm that it's the correct one (and to find out of they're legit). From what I've read on their pages, you need to confirm that you have the right software version, along the lines of HNav_EU_XXXXX_X_XX.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds