View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2023, 09:46 AM

An excellent post Dean. I'm glad someone else also shares my opinion of the MSM and big tech. The vast majority of people are content to accept whatever the MSM say, and wouldn't question the ethics of big tech. If the BBC said in the news every day repeatedly that the national animals of Scotland and Wales were real, people would believe them. In terms of big tech, even Zuckerberg admitted before Congress that their 'fact checks' were just 'their opinion'.

I've been watching some interesting videos on YouTube recently, and although not contentious in a global sense or involving the MSM or big tech, it shows just how controlling people are in their own areas on expertise and worthy of a mention here as an example of how man behaves.

The videos are about the architecture of ancient Egypt and one topic is how they fit into the timeline of civilisation. 'Civilisation' (a complex human society) is defined to have started around 4,000-3,000 BCE, with each ancient structure around the world fitting somewhere between that start date and the modern day. e.g. Egypt pyramids around 2,500 BCE, Newgrange around 3,200 BCE.

Then, in the early '90s, Gobekli Tepe was discovered and they have been excavating it ever since. The only issue for the 'experts' is that it dates back to around 9,500 BCE, which totally destroys their 'civilisation' thesis. Common sense would dictate that they reevaluate their definition but because this is what they've been preaching all these years, they refuse to admit that a 'civilised' society constructed it, and instead that it was constructed by 'hunter gatherers'.

Everyone had a right to an opinion. If it differs to your opinion, that doesn't make it wrong, it's just different. It might be 100% wrong, or then again, it could be 100% right. Here's a very simple statement: 1+1=10 It is both right and wrong, but only because you know why. If you don't know why, you have to rely on someone else to tell you why it is right/wrong... cue the MSM, big tech and the fact checkers.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds