View Single Post
Old 19th July 2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete-p View Post
I was reading an article today about a new company By Miles their initial price seems to be around £150 then you pay something like 3p per mile to a max of 150 miles a day. Unfortunately though it doesn't look like they will cover the D2 S8, not sure if it's the vehicle age or something else.
Just had to try this one. Not available in Northern Ireland, despite being underwritten by AXA, who just happen to be my current insurer.

They won't quote for either D3 and they seem to think the D2 is an import!

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds