View Single Post
Old 24th July 2015, 07:40 PM

Hi,

Apologies for the outage today - PayPal unfortunately had a global registration issue on a specific API which has affected all companies that use it. The fix has been identified and is rolling out as we speak so many should be able to use it now but some may still have to wait a few hrs as the solution is updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornershop View Post
I've been using the App for a while whilst collecting points, so looking forward to using this. Maybe misguided, however slightly concerned about the security aspect as could a scanner operated from nearby not intercept the payment process?
Hi Cornership - we've had to do an enormous amount of testing of not just our own systems but also PayPal's who are the actual payment provider. I'll try and see if i can get a more official answer to your question after the weekend but it's PayPal and they are the leaders in online payments and security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyo View Post
it'll be kind of like Tesco or Asda pay at pump I guess except we use an app on our phone to pay instead of the Debit card straight into the pump.
Hi Manny - yes but the app should be quicker. That and you get your loyalty points added automatically and no more paper receipts. It also stores all your previous transactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
If you authorise 150 but only take 5.23 you only pay 5.23
Thansk Delboy - you're absolutely right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Tony View Post
David, funny you mention that - my local Shell has an attended pump service where there is someone who will gas up your tank for you.
That's right, we have what we call 'attended service' is select stations and at specific times. It's not a service we offer everywhere and during the whole day but it's in place in specific locations. To find out where it's available, please check out the Shell Station Locator, click on the filter 'services and amenities' and select 'attended service'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltuae View Post
That's correct. However, in the first few days, the maximum is still £100 for testing purposes. The £150 option will be available in the coming week approximately.

CURRENT: 2006 Audi A8 D3 4.2 Tdi QS - CLICK HERE FOR PROJECT THREAD: Audi Exclusive Azure Blue, Amaretto brown interior, facelift rear lights, S8 mirrors, B&O, ACC, Digital TV, glass sunroof, Fridge, Extended Leather Pack 2, wooden steering wheel & gearknob, keyless entry, keyless start, electric boot, softclose doors

SOLD : 2000 FL Silver D2 4.2 QS - Solar sunroof, Bose, Blinds, NavPlus, Playstation, DVD, wireless headphones, iPhone AV connection, RS6 steering wheel, chrome mirrors, phone prep, xenons, servotronic steering, Rear screen, TV-in-motion, NavPlus Alu rings, S8 exhaust, S8 bonnet grille, 385mm D3 S8 brakes, rubber winter mats, De-badged rear, US rear indicator clusters, 20" Final Edition diamond cut wheels, 15mm Eibach Pro spacers (front), 20mm H&R hubcentric spacers (rear).

Audi A8/S8 D2 Flickr Group

Last edited by Oli18; 24th July 2015 at 08:09 PM.